Kim and Stacy are taking a look at some of the nuances around creating boundaries at work. We’ve come to realize that it’s a task much easier said than done, especially when it comes to dealing with difficult people in meetings and around the workplace. Kim and Stacy approach their work with similar drive to create success for the team, but different methods when it comes to drawing boundaries.
- How to manage stakeholder relationships when you have to say “no.”
- Building relationships on your working teams – is it politicking? Is it manipulation? Teamwork? We’re revealing some of our secrets on how we get things moving on work projects.
- Dealing with difficult people who are consistently trying to expand the scope of your work or create a burden for your teams
- Your time is just as valuable and important as the most senior person in your company, demand that respect and respect others time equally
- When organizational culture doesn’t align with values that offer us psychological and physical safety
- Coping with the difficult people that target or single you out at work
More than just people at work…
For more content on work-related topics, be sure to check out some of our other blogs and podcasts like:
- Business is personal: Entrepreneur AND Corporate episodes
- Breaking Down Barriers: Real World Experience for Leadership At Work
- Emotional Bandwidth when Work and Parenting Collide
@the.bossy.beesCan’t do the walk of shame without shoes on… ##podcast ##bestfriends ##podcasters ##fyp
Join us for exclusive content!
We’re excited that you’re back to with us for season two of the bossy bees podcast. We are kicking this off with some exploration and learning into new topics, and we’ll be trying out some new creative outlets. So be sure to check out Patreon for exclusive content, including video recordings of our podcasts, sneak peaks, and access to our chat room!
You can view the full transcript for this episode HERE.